Solution for StringStream in C++, one of the most popular HackerRank problem solving questions.
Learn how to use StringStream in C++ to extract formatted data from a string and store it into integer (int) or character (char) variables. Here, I am using the extraction operator with a StringStream class object in C++ to extract integers from a string and store them into a vector of integer elements. The extraction operation happens in a while loop. Knowing how to use StringStream in C++ is important for input/output operations in your programs, and also for competitive programming in C++.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chipset B550 – Kẻ thay thế X570 với mức giá MỀM hơn rất nhiều
- Which SSD Is Better – Samsung 860 PRO vs 850 PRO SSD
- Installing Samsung Evo 860 250Gb SSD in G41 Board | Unbox, Review & how to install OS in ssd + HDD
- Samsung 860 EVO Review and Installation
- Lounch Startup Repair Windows 7 #Start Windows Normally #Blue Screen Starting Windows