►One of the most effective way of increasing your computer speed performance is to get an SSD. Even if your computer is old, using SATA 2, the SSD does worth! Check out this Real World Comparisons video.
In this article I will right away give an answer to the question, Is SSD worth it with SATA 2 or the 3 GB/s interface used by the older computers? The answer is definitely yes and you will see that in the following Real-World benchmarks and comparisons to a HDD.
Visit HowToMechatronics.com for more Tutorials, Tips, Projects and How It Works videos:
Like my page on Facebook:
Add me on Google+:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Which SSD Is Better – Samsung 860 PRO vs 850 PRO SSD
- Installing Samsung Evo 860 250Gb SSD in G41 Board | Unbox, Review & how to install OS in ssd + HDD
- Samsung 860 EVO Review and Installation
- Lounch Startup Repair Windows 7 #Start Windows Normally #Blue Screen Starting Windows
- Startup Repair Cannot Repair This Computer Automatically Windows 10 [FIX]