When i uninstall Intel HD Graphics driver, i found a notification ‘Installing device driver software. Click here for status’. When i click the notification, i came to know that the driver software installation takes place for Video Controller (VGA Compatible) device. Device Manager showing the device under Other devices. Device status is found to be the device is not configured correctly. (Code 1). When i skip obtaining driver software from Windows Update, driver software is installed from preconfigured driver folders. After installing the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, restart your computer. Since, the device cannot work properly until you restart your computer. (Code 14).
Note: Driver for Video Controller (VGA Compatible) can be installed from the preconfigured driver folders, that is installing Standard VGA Graphics Adapter.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sam-pointer.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Which SSD Is Better – Samsung 860 PRO vs 850 PRO SSD
- Installing Samsung Evo 860 250Gb SSD in G41 Board | Unbox, Review & how to install OS in ssd + HDD
- Samsung 860 EVO Review and Installation
- Lounch Startup Repair Windows 7 #Start Windows Normally #Blue Screen Starting Windows
- Startup Repair Cannot Repair This Computer Automatically Windows 10 [FIX]