Follow me on Twitter: @OmTsTM
1. Download the last version of non-steam Stardew Valley:
2. Download and install Hamachi:
Obs: Each person who is going to play co-op must create a Hamachi account!
3. The host player must create a server with a limit of 5 persons (Hamachi free version)
and invite other players through the server information (name and password)
4. When everyone is connected to the server and the host player has started the server,
the other players should use the host player’s IP (hamachi IP) to join the game.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Which SSD Is Better – Samsung 860 PRO vs 850 PRO SSD
- Installing Samsung Evo 860 250Gb SSD in G41 Board | Unbox, Review & how to install OS in ssd + HDD
- Samsung 860 EVO Review and Installation
- Lounch Startup Repair Windows 7 #Start Windows Normally #Blue Screen Starting Windows
- Startup Repair Cannot Repair This Computer Automatically Windows 10 [FIX]