Hey guys! Today Samsung is launching their new 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD’s. Time to put three of them (250GB, 500GB & 1TB) to the test and see if they’re as good as Samsung claims! Let us know what you think of our review, and if you have any questions just ask as we didn’t want to bore you with minutes of test results.
You can buy the Samsung 970 EVO Plus here:
(US, Amazon.com) –
(NL, Megekko.nl) –
(EU, Amazon.de) –
Want to hang out and talk tech with us?
Twitter (Nada) –
Twitter (Stephan) –
Twitch (Both) –
Disclosure: This product was provided by Samsung for purposes of making an objective review. As per our guidelines Samsung nor anyone else gets a damn say about anything in this video or any of our other content 😀
More benchmark results will be posted on our website Techtesters.eu soon.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chipset B550 – Kẻ thay thế X570 với mức giá MỀM hơn rất nhiều
- Which SSD Is Better – Samsung 860 PRO vs 850 PRO SSD
- Installing Samsung Evo 860 250Gb SSD in G41 Board | Unbox, Review & how to install OS in ssd + HDD
- Samsung 860 EVO Review and Installation
- Lounch Startup Repair Windows 7 #Start Windows Normally #Blue Screen Starting Windows